A Beautiful Noise National Tour - All Stage Management PositionsApply Now
Beautiful Noise First Tour LLC is seeking an AEA Stage Manager for the National Tour of A Beautiful Noise. The AEA Stage Manager manages and maintains the creative aspects of the show and is an integral part of the road management team for the tour. Prep will begin on or about August 5th, 2024, rehearsal will begin on or about August 19, 2024, and first performance is on or about September 21, 2024.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains the artistic integrity of the production according to the director’s vision.
- Manages rehearsal process both pre- and post-opening and maintains appropriate blocking and technical documentation.
- Manages and runs technical rehearsals.
- Manages daily rehearsal and performance call times and schedules, both pre- and post-opening.
- Calls all show cues, including deck, rail, automation, lighting, and audio.
- Complete rehearsal and show reports.
- Take and implement creative and technical notes during rehearsals and performances.
- Participate in production and management meetings, both pre-production and after opening.
- Work with Head Carpenter on load in to lay out show.
- Focus part of the conventional LX package.
- Maintain a positive attitude and demeanor as a member of the road management team.
- Work with Company Manager, Head Carpenter, and Music Director to manage the touring company as a team and foster a cohesive community on the road.
- Adhere to and uphold show safety protocols and drug free workplace policies.
- Other duties as assigned, depending on show-specific needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years stage management experience, preferably on tour.
- You do not need to be a member of Actors’ Equity Association to apply.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with co-workers and venue personnel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain poise and control under pressure.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a demanding workload.
Touring Agreement Salary, Level 5:
|1st Assistant Stage Manager
|2nd Assistant Stage Manager
Please submit your resume and 3 references via the form below by 01/26/2024
Beautiful Noise First Tour, LLC is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply
← Back to Jobs Page