Warehouse and Rentals ManagerApply Now
NETworks Presentations is seeking a full-time Warehouse and Rentals Manager to oversee and manage the operations of the NETworks Rentals company and warehouse. This full-time position, based out of Columbia, Maryland, will work with external parties renting physical productions and NETworks staff to manage the storage, shipping and maintenance of current productions.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Negotiate rentals and manage rental properties, including assisting as technical support for renters; Manage finances for rental business, including tracking rental agreements and payments and billing storage and outfitting costs to shows.
- Manage warehouse inventory space, including keeping an inventory of current assets both in storage and on tour; Manage available space and influx of assets during the summer season; Manage dry cleaning and safe storage of costumes.
- Supervise warehouse Costume Coordinator and inventory of costume assets.
- Coordinate maintenance on rental equipment and properties; Work with touring head carpenters to repair/replace equipment currently on tour; Arrange and track yearly inspections on equipment.
- Load/unload trailers, hire temporary crew, arrange transportation for rental assets and freighting items to and from tours as needed.
- Assist with any physical changes to the Maryland office as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years theatrical production experience preferred
- Excellent space and organizational management
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with rental clients
- Experience in carpentry, electrical and mechanical repair
- Ability to operate heavy machinery
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance
Applicants should have a valid Drivers License and DOT commercial vehicle certification. Applicants must be able to push, pull, move and lift 75+ lbs and work in varied environments (cold, heat, rain). Core company hours are Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm, with occasional evening, weekend and holiday hours as the job demands.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to HR@networkstours.com, and include “Warehouse Manager” in the subject line.
From its inception over 20 years ago, NETworks Presentations has been an industry-leading producer and manager of touring musical theatre productions and remains committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide. Having toured over 70 productions internationally, NETworks’ upcoming touring productions include Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Blue Man Group, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, The Prom, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Waitress. For more information, visit www.networkstours.com.
← Back to Jobs Page