Production Stage Manager for HAIRSPRAY National TourApply Now
NETworks Presentations is seeking a Production Stage Manager for the HAIRSPRAY National Tour. The Production Stage Manager manages and maintains the creative aspects of the show and is an integral part of the road management team for the tour.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Maintains the artistic integrity of the production according to the director’s vision
- Manages rehearsal process both pre- and post-opening and maintains appropriate blocking and technical documentation
- Manages and runs technical rehearsals
- With the Head Carpenter and crew heads, supervises the local crew for all load-ins, shows, and load-outs
- Manages daily rehearsal and performance call times and schedules, both pre- and post-opening
- Calls all show cues, including deck, rail, automation, lighting and audio
- Complete rehearsal and show reports
- Take and implement creative and technical notes during rehearsals and performances
- Participate in production and management meetings, both pre-production and after opening
- Maintain a positive attitude and demeanor as a member of the road management team
- Other duties as assigned, depending on show-specific needs
- Work with Company Manager, Head Carpenter, and Musical Director to ensure a cohesive touring company
- Adhere to and uphold show’s safety protocols and drug free workplace policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years stage management experience, preferably on tour
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with co-workers and venue personnel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain poise and control under pressure
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a demanding workload
To apply, please click the link above. No phone calls or emails please.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
NETworks Presentations is an industry-leading producer of touring theatrical productions, committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide for more than 25 years. Current and upcoming productions include 1776, Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Beetlejuice, The Book of Mormon, Blue Man Group, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Elf the Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, Les Misérables, The Prom, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Waitress.
← Back to Jobs Page