Operations ManagerApply Now
NETworks is looking for a highly efficient, organized individual to manage the daily operations of parent company that produces multiple touring Broadway productions each year. Based at our company headquarters in Maryland, the Operations Manager works with and helps to organize an incredible team of people that work in MD, NY and remotely across the country. We are looking for an energetic individual who can help keep us connected and strives to keep us working as efficiently and effectively as possible. In addition to supporting our operations, this role provides support to the General Management department. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and The Senior General Manager/Operations Director.
- Develop and improve operational policies, systems, and processes in conjunction with the COO and Senior GM.
- Coordinate housing and travel to MD; including monitoring and tracking travel requests, etc.
- Manage day-to-day operations for MD location; including maintaining vendor relationships, track and monitor budget, approve and submit relevant payments, etc.
- Monitor the reception area and front desk, receipt of packages, tour mailings, etc. in conjunction with the Admin Assist.
- Serve as a liaison with the IT Service provider with the implementation and communication of IT system upgrades, changes, or disruptions; including distribution and intake of computers to road managers, etc.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of operation and administrative systems, policies, and operational manuals.
- Assist with ad placement, hiring, and onboarding of new employees including selection process and set-up.
- Help create positive company cultures, support, and organize company special events, occasions, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the internship program for NETworks, including drafting the materials for the program, coordinate with department heads, serve as the primary liaison for intern hiring, and management.
- Special Projects – Support COO w/ Admin and Ops projects as needed.
General Management Support
- Support the General Management department with day-to-day departmental needs including contract administration, updating systems, and development and distribution of communications.
- Manage and maintain employment paperwork for appropriate positions. Ensuring paperwork is completed, in compliance, audited and distributed to the correct individuals.
- Assist with financial reporting.
- Assist with general administrative needs, including filing, server clean-up, data entry, mailings, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Theatrical work experience and office experience preferred.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple personalities and types of positions
- Computer proficiency and experience with Word, Excel, Teams, and Adobe is a must
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with standard office equipment to perform necessary job functions: computer, printer/scanner/fax etc.
- IT support experience preferred.
- Enjoy contributing to a positive work culture.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, collaborative and organized
This position is based in our Columbia, Maryland office. Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Operations Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
← Back to Jobs Page