NETworks is looking for a highly efficient, organized individual to oversee the daily operations of multiple touring Broadway productions, from pre-production through the life of the tour. This individual will work collaboratively with all departments to ensure projects meet both artistic and business goals.
- Oversee and maintain all production financial reports, including managing and maintaining budgets and pro formas, reviewing settlements, calculating and distributing weekly royalty reports, recoupment schedules, profit projections, and merchandise commissions
- Support the booking and marketing departments with route development and financial analysis as needed
- Work with Executive Producers and production teams to ensure deadlines are met and all appropriate information is conveyed in order to keep the team on goal
- Manage day-to-day operations of assigned shows through all phases of development (production, running/operations, and closing) ensuring employee safety and satisfaction
- Develop, train and supervise company management teams
- Manage personnel needs and issues as they arise for multiple tours, including managing and maintaining employment contracts and paperwork
- Oversee union administration and compliance
- Negotiate deal terms, and hire creative team and touring company members.
- Draft deal memos and agreements and distribute as needed
- Draft contracts and legal agreements
- Collaborate with the GM team and other NETworks departments on the development of processes.
- Manage special projects when requested
- Track and maintain essential documentation files
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of company management or general management experience in a theatrical environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills.
- Understand basic accounting terms and practices. Business mat and finance knowledge and proficiency with spreadsheets using complex formulas a plus.
- Be able to multitask multiple projects in a high stress environment, paying close attention to detail.
- Be willing and able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Be able to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Live in or be willing to move to the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and References to HR@networkstours.com, with General Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please.
← Back to Jobs Page