Engagement ManagerApply Now
NETworks is looking for an organized, highly efficient individual to join our Booking team as Engagement Manager. Working with the Senior Director of Booking, the Engagement Manager plays an integral role in the routing, contracting and settling of the hundreds of touring Broadway engagements that NETworks presents each year.
• Provides data support to Sr. Director of Booking on all deals (market analyses, etc.)
• Evaluates and approves booking deals in collaboration with the Sr. Director of Booking
• Reviews engagement agreements for accuracy and edits as necessary
• Works with Production Managers to create and distribute tech riders.
• Coordinates with Production and General Management re: mileage and venue approvals.
• Updates proforma as routing changes and deal terms become confirmed.
• Supports NETworks’ Sr. Director of Booking and President in preparing reports & data analysis for proposals.
• Manages and maintains the database
• Serves as point of contact for Company Managers on weekly settlement process and issues.
• Provides settlement training with CMs
• Works with the Finance department to resolved any accounts receivable and settlement issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of experience in booking or theatrical touring
• Proficient with Excel, Adobe Acrobat and the Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, collaborative and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask projects in a high stress environment, paying close attention to detail
• Ability to work with multiple departments inside and outside of the Maryland office
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and References to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Engagement Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
NETworks Presentations is an industry-leading producer of touring theatrical productions, committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide for more than 25 years. Current and upcoming productions include 1776, Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Beetlejuice, The Book of Mormon, Blue Man Group, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Elf the Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, Les Misérables, The Prom, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Waitress.
← Back to Jobs Page