COVID Safety Manager
The COVID Safety Manager is a full-time touring position responsible for the coordination of all COVID Health and Safety Protocols for the touring company members and tour management in conjunction with the local venue personnel. COVID Safety Managers will be assigned to one of nine tours, with the length and type (Equity/non-Equity) of tour variable. The COVID Safety Manager reports to the touring Company Manager and the Covid Safety Supervisor at NETworks Presentations.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Participate in all required COVID Health and Safety courses and certifications
- Maintain, update, and enforce all NETworks Presentations Covid Safety protocols and procedures, and support general health and safety protocols as needed.
- Review, integrate, and communicate NETworks Presentations Covid Safety protocols, union protocols and local venue protocols ensuring company is compliant and ensure local venues and company are updated as needed.
- Serve as a resource for touring company members on all COVID safety protocols and procedures.
- Track and maintain proof of vaccines, testing outcomes, and/or fever scanning results as needed/requested.
- Work with road management, production management, and the Covid Safety Supervisor to ensure that company members are equipped with the necessary PPE and supplies as needed.
- Conduct a walk-thru of the venue on load-in day and attend the company orientation meeting to answer questions/provide updates.
A more detailed list of responsibilities will be discussed with candidates during the interview process. The position may also include light company management duties as a pathway to possible future employment as a Company Manager or Assistant Company Manager with NETworks Presentations.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to HR@networkstours.com, and include “Covid Manager” in the subject line.
From its inception over 20 years ago, NETworks Presentations has been an industry-leading producer and manager of touring musical theatre productions and remains committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide. Having toured over 70 productions internationally, NETworks’ upcoming touring productions include Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Blue Man Group, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, The Prom, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Waitress. For more information, visit www.networkstours.com.
← Back to Jobs Page