Company Manager - HAIRSPRAY National TourApply Now
The National Tour of HAIRSPRAY is seeking an experienced Company Manager for second class national tour launching in October 2021. Theatrical touring experience is required.
The Company Manager reports to the tour’s Producers and General Manager and manages all aspects on the touring production.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly oversee the tour management team and set the culture and tone for the company.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures by all company members.
- Administer payroll and applicable benefits for touring members.
- Audit nightly box office statements, finalize engagement settlements and liaise with local presenters to ensure adherence to booking agreements.
- Coordinate and manage transportation (bus/train/flight) and housing arrangements for the touring company.
- Act as the human resources representative for the tour, monitoring active insurance claims, mediating personnel issues and generally looking after the safety and well-being of all touring company members.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates will have 3 – 5 years of related industry experience, with a strong understanding of touring operations, presenter/venue relations, settlements, box office statements, union agreements, payroll processing, workers’ compensation, personnel management and group travel & housing. Equally important are a sense of humor, superior communication skills, sound judgement, compassion and a bulletproof poker face.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to HR@networkstours.com, and include “Company Manager” in the subject line.
← Back to Jobs Page