Company Manager for ANASTASIA National TourApply Now
We are seeking an experienced Company Manager to take the reins and helm the Anastasia tour beginning this August. Theatrical touring experience is required. The Company Manager reports to the tour’s Executive Producer and General Manager and manages all aspects on the touring production.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly oversee the tour management team and set the culture and tone for the company.
- Ensure company member’s adherence to policies and procedures.
- Administer payroll and applicable benefits for touring members.
- Audit nightly box office statements, finalize engagement settlements and liaise with local presenters to ensure adherence to booking agreements.
- Coordinate and manage transportation (bus/train/flight) and housing arrangements for the touring company.
- Serve as the human resources representative for the tour, monitoring active insurance claims, mediating personnel issues and generally looking after the safety and well-being of all touring company members.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 – 5 years of company management and/or related industry experience.
- Strong understanding and interest in touring operations.
- Experience with presenter/venue relations, settlements, & box office statements.
- Experience managing union agreements, payroll processing, workers’ compensation, personnel management and group travel & housing.
- Most importantly a sense of humor, superior communication skills, sound judgement, compassion and a bulletproof poker face.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
NETworks Presentations is an industry-leading producer of touring theatrical productions, committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide for more than 25 years. Current and upcoming productions include 1776, Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Beetlejuice, The Book of Mormon, Blue Man Group, Elf the Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, Les Misérables, The Prom, and To Kill a Mockingbird.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to HR@networkstours.com, and include “Company Manager” in the subject line.
← Back to Jobs Page