Associate General ManagerApply Now
NETworks is looking for a highly efficient, organized individual to manage the daily operations of multiple touring Broadway productions, from pre-production through the life of the tour. This individual will work collaboratively with the GM team and all departments to ensure projects meet both artistic and business goals.
• Support the General Management team with day-to-day departmental needs and monitoring of assigned shows
• Serve as AGM on assigned shows and provide general management support as assigned
• Maintain all production financial reports, including managing and maintaining budgets and pro formas, reviewing settlements, calculating and distributing royalty reports, recoupment schedules, profit projections, and merchandise commissions.
• Negotiate and draft deal memos, contracts and agreements and distribute as needed
• Work with assigned show teams to ensure deadlines are met and all appropriate information is conveyed to keep the team on goal
• Manage personnel needs and issues as they arise for multiple tours, including managing and maintaining employment contracts and paperwork.
• Develop, train and supervise Company Management staff and be able to temporarily company manage a tour at any time if necessary
• Prepare and remit union-required reports
• Coordinate company travel and housing arrangements prior to engagement of Company Manager
• Create and distribute employee packs, contract templates, scripts and scores and tour and employee handbooks
• Fulfill other administrative tasks as necessary, including the creation of contact sheets, backstage passes, creative calendars, show gifts, etc.
• Collaborate with the GM team and other NETworks departments on the development of processes to improve general management and tour functions
• Manage special projects when requested
• Track and maintain essential documentation files
Skills and Qualifications
• 2-3 years of company management or general management experience in a theatrical environment
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, collaborative and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational and computer skills
• Experience managing people and the ability to work through people management to obtain desired outcomes using appropriate communication.
• Understand basic accounting terms and practices. Business and finance knowledge and proficiency with spreadsheets using complex formulas a plus
• Ability to multitask projects in a high stress environment, paying close attention to detail
• Ability to travel for extended periods of time
• Ability to work nights and weekends when necessary
This position can be based in either our Columbia, Maryland or New York City office. Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Associate General Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender
identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
NETworks Presentations is an industry-leading producer of touring theatrical productions, committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide for more than 25 years. Current and upcoming productions include 1776, Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Beetlejuice, The Book of Mormon, Blue Man Group, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Elf the Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, Les Misérables, The Prom, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Waitress.
← Back to Jobs Page