Associate/Assistant Company Manager - TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD National TourApply Now
The TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD National Tour is seeking an experienced Associate/Assistant Company Manager. Theatrical touring experience is required. The Associate/Assistant Company Manager collaborates with the tour’s Company Manager and General Manager and will interact with the producers and creative and stage management teams on the business and operations of the tour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advancing logistics and overseeing Box Office/House Seat needs
- Assisting with nightly Box Office statements
- Developing local market data sheets
- Coordinating company travel and housing
- Arranging logistics for visiting creative and design team members
- Processing workers comp claims and assisting with insurance needs
- Processing weekly commissions and payments
- Coordinating company parties and events
- Monitoring the overall health and well-being of all touring personnel
- Performing other related administrative duties and assignments
Candidates must be able to multi-task in ever-changing work environments while remaining cool, calm and approachable for all company members. ACM will interact with the producing and creative teams and will have access to confidential information, requiring the utmost discretion and professionalism. Candidates must also be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and must be licensed drivers.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to HR@networkstours.com, and include “MOCKINGBIRD ACM” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
NETworks Presentations is an industry-leading producer of touring theatrical productions, committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide for more than 25 years. Current and upcoming productions include 1776, Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Beetlejuice, The Book of Mormon, Blue Man Group, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Elf the Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, Les Misérables, The Prom, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Waitress.
← Back to Jobs Page